Select from the frequently asked questions below
- A scientific investigation is a plan for asking questions and testing possible answers.
- Scientists often develop their own steps they follow in a scientific investigation.
- A hypothesis is a possible answer to a scientific question.
- Evidence is any type of data that may either agree or disagree with a prediction.
- The more evidence that supports a hypothesis, the more likely the hypothesis is to be true.
- The scientific method is not the only way to gain knowledge, but it is the best way to get the most out of your research.