Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Chemical elements and water are recycled through biogeochemical cycles.
- The cycles include both biotic and abiotic parts of ecosystems.
- The water cycle takes place on, above, and below Earth’s surface.
- In the cycle, water occurs as water vapor, liquid water, and ice.
- Describe one way you could go through the water cycle, starting with the water vapor in the air as a starting point.
- Name an process by which water changes from a solid or liquid molecule to a gas.