Select from the frequently asked questions below
- A mole (mol) is the amount of a substance that contains 6.02 × 1023 representative particles of that substance.
- National Mole Day is a celebration of chemistry that occurs on October 23rd (10/23) of each year.
- A mole of any substance contains Avogadro’s number (6.02 of representative particles) The mole is the SI unit for amount of the substance.
- Just like the dozen and the gross, it is a name that stands for a number.
- The animal mole is very different than the counting unit of the mole.