Select from the frequently asked questions below
- In "Conversions between Moles and Mass," you learned how to convert back and forth between moles and the number of representative particles.
- Now you can combine the two types of problems into one.
- Mass and number of particles are both related to grams.
- In order to convert from mass to number of.
- particles or vice-versa, it will first require a conversion to moles.
- The first converts grams of Cl2 to.
- moles, the second converts moles of Cl1 to Cl2, and so on.