Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Using unit conversion techniques, we can use the mole label to convert back and forth between the number of particles and moles.
- The element carbon exists in two primary forms: graphite and diamond.
- How many moles of carbon atoms is 4.72 × 1024 atoms of carbon?
- How many fluorine molecules in fluorine are in the number in MgF?
- What conversion factor would we need to convert moles of helium to atoms of helium?
- What is the chemical formula for sulfuric acid?
Why do you need to know the formula for a molecule in order to calculate the number of moles of one of the atoms?