Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Element is the simplest form of matter that has a unique set of properties.
- It is a pure substance that cannot be broken down into different types of substances.
- As of 2010, there are 118 known elements.
- Ninety eight of the elements are naturally occurring on earth, while the other 20 elements have been made synthetically in a lab.
- The names of all the elements can be found on the periodic table.
- Several elements are very valuable while others are quite inexpensive.
- See what elements are in the air in this simulation.