Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The ideal gas law is a single equation which relates the pressure, volume, temperature, and number of moles of an ideal gas.
- The constant can be evaluated provided that the gas being described is considered to be ideal.
- The value of , the ideal gas constant, depends on the units chosen for pressure,Temperature, and volume in the idealGas equation.
- It is important to choose the correct value of to use for a given problem.
- The ideal Gas Constant can be calculated using the equation below.