Select from the frequently asked questions below
- In everyday chemistry, the balanced chemical equation is the recipe that must be followed.
- The amount of limiting reactant determines how much product will be formed in a chemical reaction.
- In the Haber process, nitrogen gas is combined with hydrogen gas to form ammonia.
- One mole of N2 will react with three moles of H2 to form two moles.
- of NH3.
- The reaction proceeds until the limiting reactsant is completely used up.
- The excess reactant is the reactant that is initially present in a greater amount than will be reacted.