Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Chemistry is used to create materials used in surgery.
- The development of new drugs involves chemical analysis and synthesis of new compounds.
- Chemistry contributes to the preparation and use of materials for surgery (sutures, artificial skin, and sterile materials) The sutures used in many surgeries today do not have to be removed, because they simply dissolve in the body after a period of time.
- Chemical testing allows us to answer commonly asked questions such as "is your cholesterol too high?"
- and "do you have diabetes?"