Select from the frequently asked questions below
- A phase diagram is a graph showing the conditions of temperature and pressure under which a substance exists in the solid, liquid, and gas phases.
- At a sufficiently low pressure, the liquid phase does not exist.
- Continually increasing the pressure on the liquid will eventually cause the substance to solidify.
- The point labeled is called the triple point.
- The triple point is the one condition of temperature.
- and pressure where theSolid, Liquid, and vapor states of a substance can all coexist at.