Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Chemists are very careful when they prepare solutions since the results of their experiments need to be quantitative.
- Volumetric flasks come in a variety of sizes and are designed to allow a chemist to prepare a solution only of one specific volume.
- You cannot use a 1-liter volumetric flask to make 500 ml of a solution.
- It can only be used to prepare 1 liter of a Solution.
- The steps to follow when preparing a solution are outlined below and shown in Figure below.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.