Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The rate at which a solute dissolves depends upon the size of the solute particles.
- A packet of granulated sugar would dissolve faster than a cube of sugar.
- Dissolving sugar in water will occur more quickly if the water is stirred.
- A temperature change not only affects the rate of dissolving, but also affects the amount of solute that dissolves.
- The rate of Dissolving is influenced by surface area, stirring, and temperature.
- Try out this simulation and see how much candy you can make.