Select from the frequently asked questions below
- A supersaturated solution is a solution that contains more dissolved solute than the maximum amount of solute that is capable of being dissolved at a given temperature.
- The recrystallization of the excess dissolvedsolute in a supersaturated.
- solution can be initiated by the addition of a tiny crystal of.
- solute, called a seed crystal.
- The seed crystal provides a nucleation site on which the excess.
- dissolved crystals can begin to grow.
- Supersaturated solutions can be used to make candy.
- See if you control certain variables to make the most candy in this simulation.