Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The plot that we know of as a graph was the brainchild of the French mathematician-philosopher Rene Descartes (1596-1650) A titration curve is a graphical representation of the pH of a solution during a titration.
- In both cases, the equivalence point is reached when the moles of acid and base are equal and the pH is 7.
- This also corresponds to the color change of the indicator.
- In a weak acid-strong base titration, the.
- pH is greater than 7 at the equivalent point.
- In the case of a strong acid-weak base titrate, the pH.
- is less than 7.