Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Omega-3 fatty acids are said to help lower fat levels in blood.
- Too many people rely on the supplements to help their hearts and don’t understand the chemistry behind it all.
- Yes, taking omega-3 will give you some of the fatty acids your body requires.
- No, this is not a substitute for eating a healthy diet and exercising.
- You’ve got to do things the hard way – eat your vegetables and get some exercise.
- A lipid is a member of a class of water-insoluble compounds that includes oils, fats, and waxes.