Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Chemical equations are time-consuming to write and do not prove to be convenient for many of the things that chemists need to do with equations.
- A chemical equation is a representation of a chemical reaction that displays the reactants and products with chemical formulas.
- The table below shows a listing of symbols used in chemical equations.
- Some, such as the double arrow which represents equilibrium, and the use of a catalyst in a reaction, will be treated in detail in other concepts.
- We need this type of information to carry out chemical reactions successfully and safely.