Select from the frequently asked questions below
- According to the Big Bang theory, the Universe began about 13.7 billion years ago.
- Everything in the Universe was part of that explosion, although not in its current form.
- There is no way for scientists to know, since there is no remaining evidence.
- The Big Bang hypothesis was not immediately accepted, but an important line of evidence was discovered in 1964.
- The tiny bit of background radiation in the universe is energy remaining from the Big bang.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.