Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Earth scientists seek to understand the beautiful sphere on which we live.
- Most Earth scientists study one aspect of the planet.
- Researchers work together to answer complicated questions.
- The major branches of Earth science are described below.
- Geologists study how rocks and minerals form.
- Meteorologists wonder how to better predict weather.
- Climate scientists study how climate change in response to global warming will change.
- Marine biologists look at marine life.
- There are lots of questions to ask about marine life!
- Meteorologists don’t study meteors—they study the atmosphere.