Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Cleaning water is not easy.
- Cleaning polluted groundwater is expensive and can take years.
- Sometimes it can't even be done.
- It is a lot easier and cheaper not to pollute surface water than it is to clean it.
- The cheapest and easiest way to treat the water in the aquifer is to treat it in the first place.
- To clean groundwater, the water must be cleaned.
- Then the toxic rock and soil must be put somewhere.
- The contaminated groundwater must be treated.
- This is done only in extreme cases.