Select from the frequently asked questions below
- According to the World Meteorological Organization, a 5-day weather forecast today is as reliable as a 2-day forecast was 20 years ago.
- Weather is very difficult to predict because it’s very complex, and many factors are involved.
- Scientists who study and forecast the weather are called meteorologists.
- The first thing they need is data.
- Their data comes from various instruments, including weather balloons, satellites, and radar.
- Use the resource below to answer some of the questions that follow.