Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Plants in arid climates evolve very similar structures to lessen water use.
- They also have structures to protect themselves from the Sun.
- Deserts receive less than 25 centimeters of rain per year.
- Steppes receive more rain than deserts because they are higher and have grasses and scrub.
- The difference between a desert and a steppe in vegetation is seen in the vegetation.
- What adaptations do arid climate zone plants have to the dry conditions?
- The answer to this question is that they evolve to fit the conditions they are in.