Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Fossils are our best clues about the history of life on Earth.
- Index fossils are of organisms that lived over a wide area.
- An index fossil allows a scientist to determine the age of the rock it is in.
- Fossils tell a lot about the environment during the time they were deposited.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Back to Mail Online home.
- back to the page you came from.
- The post was originally published on November 14, 2013.
- Back into the page that you come from.