Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Erosion by waves can create unique landforms, such as platforms, arches, and sea stacks.
- Wave refraction either concentrates wave energy or disperses it.
- Sediments eroded from cliffs near the shoreline may also be transported.
- Longshore currents are created because water approaches the shore at an angle.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Back to Mail Online home.
- back to the page you came from..
- The power of the ocean modifies landforms by erosion and deposition.
- The beach is being created as sand is being deposited.