Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Edwin Hubble discovered that there are galaxies outside our own.
- His data would eventually show us how the Universe is changing.
- Redshift occurs when the light source is moving away from you or when the space between you and the source is stretched.
- Almost every galaxy in the Universe has a redshift.
- The farther away a galaxy is, the faster it moves away from us.
- Red-shift of galaxies is evidence that the universe is expanding.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.