Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Earth's heat budget is a lot more complex than a simple household budget.
- If more energy comes into the system than goes out of the system, the planet warms.
- If less energy goes out than goes in, then the planet cools.
- The amount of incoming solar energy is different at different latitudes.
- Where do you think the most solar energy ends up and why?
- Where does the least solar energy end up andwhy?
- See the Table below for more information on CERES.