Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The Mesozoic Era was the age of reptiles.
- Dinosaurs filled all the niches that are currently filled by mammals.
- Most dinosaurs lived on land, but pterosaurs flew the skies.
- Feathered dinosaurs gave rise to birds.
- The evolution of the amniote egg allowed them to lay their eggs on dry land.
- The most famous mass extinction was 65 million years ago.
- About 50% of all animal species died off.
- Most scientists think that the extinction was caused by a giant meteorite that struck Earth.