Select from the frequently asked questions below
- There are three main ocean zones based on distance from shore.
- They are the intertidal zone , neritic zone , and oceanic zone .
- Distance from shore and depth of water define ocean zones.
- In addition to the amount of salts, other conditions in ocean water vary from place to place.
- Distance from shore influences how many nutrients are in the water .
- Most nutrients are washed into ocean water from land.
Most bioluminescent deep-sea organisms emit blue and green light. What is the advantage of emitting these colors instead of other colors?