Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Extracting ore from rock can take a lot of energy.
- Getting ore from preexisting materials uses a lot less.
- We use over 80 billion aluminum cans each year.
- If all of these cans were recycled, we would save the energy in 2 billion gallons of gasoline.
- It turns out that if you recycle just 40 aluminum cans, you will save theEnergy in one gallon of gasoline!
- You will save aluminum too!
- When the ore leaves the mine, it is not yet a useful material.