Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Keeping water from becoming polluted is easier, less expensive, and safer than cleaning it once it is polluted.
- Treating water for other purposes may not have to be as clean as drinking water.
- The Clean Water Act regulates pollutants and provides money for wastewater treatment plants to be built.
- The United Nations and other groups educate people in how to protect and improve their water.
- In this video by Science Friday, inventor Adam Katzman describes how his toilet-boat converts human waste into cattails and clean water.