Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The Sun is Earth’s main source of energy.
- The Sun changes hydrogen into helium through nuclear fusion.
- The energy travels to Earth mostly as visible light.
- We can use sunlight as an energy resource, called solar energy.
- Solar energy is clean and renewable.
- It does not produce any pollution, and there is plenty of it available.
- But solar energy has problems.
- It doesn't shine at night.
- Until solar technology becomes more affordable, most people will prefer to get their energy from other sources.