Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Red stars are the coolest and blue are the hottest.
- Red dwarfs are less massive and much smaller in size than the Sun.
- Red giants are what some main sequence stars (like our Sun) become near the end of their lives.
- Supergiants are very massive stars and are larger than our Sun, but have a smaller radius than red giants.
- Stars in the main sequence fuse hydrogen into helium in the core.
- The nebula will be discussed in the concept "Star Formation"