Select from the frequently asked questions below
- If you live in earthquake country, the actions you take before, during, and after a quake could make the difference in your comfort for several days, or even your survival.
- Before an earthquake, be sure that your home is secure.
- Be sure that you have supplies to last a few days.
- If you are in a building, get beneath a sturdy table, cover your head, and hold on.
- If the building is structurally unsound, get outside as fast as possible.
- Be prepared to wait for help or assist others as necessary.