Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Wegener had lots of evidence for his continental drift hypothesis.
- One line of evidence was the similarity of the mountains on the west and east sides of the Atlantic.
- Pangaea came together as a set of continent-continent convergent plate boundaries.
- The continents smash together on opposite side of the planet around every 500 million years.
- The creation of supercontinents is responsible for most of the geologic features that we see.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Back to the page you came from.