Select from the frequently asked questions below
- The Mediterranean climate has wet winters and dry summers.
- Humid subtropical climates are found on the eastern sides of continents between about 20° and 40° latitude.
- Temperatures are mild, and there’s plenty of rainfall all year round in the southeastern U.S.
- The marine west coast climate gets lots of rain from the nearby ocean.
- The Mediterranean climate is good for wine, olive oil, artichokes, and an tremendous number of other agricultural products.
- The latitude a climate depends on where it is on a continent.