Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Humans use six times as much water today as they did 100 years ago.
- People living in developed countries use a far greater proportion of the world’s water than people in less developed countries.
- The greatest use is for agriculture and then industry.
- Municipal use is last, but it is also important.
- Water can be used for agriculture, industry, and consumption.
- Some water is also used for fun and for the environment.
- It's important to leave some water in the environment for wildlife habitat.