Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Landforms created by lava include volcanoes, domes, and plateaus.
- Volcanoes are one type of feature that forms from extrusive rocks.
- Intrusive igneous rocks cool below the surface.
- Lava plateaus may be huge, like the Columbia Plateau in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- New land may also emerge from lava that erupts from beneath the water.
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Back to Mail Online home.
- back to the page you came from.