Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Water is almost everywhere on Earth, but much of it is unusable.
- Only a tiny fraction of Earth’s water is fresh, liquid water that people can use.
- Drier climates generally have less water for people to use.
- In some places, people may have less.
- water available to them for an entire year than many Americans use in a. single day.
- As the number of people rises, our need for water will grow.
- By the year 2025, only half the world's people will have enough clean water.