Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Bacteria and humans have many important relationships.
- Bacteria make our lives easier in a number of ways.
- On the other hand, bacteria can also make us sick.
- There are billions of bacteria inside the human intestines.
- They help digest food, make vitamins, and play other important roles.
- Humans also use bacteria in many other ways, including:Creating products, such as ethanol and enzymes.Making drugs, such.
- as antibiotics and vaccines.
- Bacterial infections in people can be treated with antibiotic drugs.
- Some strains of bacteria are now resistant to most common antibiotics.