Select from the frequently asked questions below
- Blood is a fluid connective tissue.
- It circulates throughout the body through blood vessels by the pumping action of the heart.
- Blood contains many dissolved substances and blood cells.
- Types of blood cells in plasma include red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- Blood type is a genetic characteristic associated with the presence or absence of certain molecules, called antigens, on the surface of red blood cells.
- The most commonly known blood types are the ABO and Rhesus blood types.