Select from the frequently asked questions below.
- Protozoa are single-celled eukaryotes that share some traits with animals.
- Animal-like protists include the flagellates, ciliates, and the sporozoans.
- There are four groups of protozoa.
- What are the four groups and how are these groups distinguished?
- How did the Kingdom Protista come about?
- Use the resource below to answer the questions that follow.
- Back to Mail Online home.
- back to the page you came from.
- The five kingdom taxonomic system.